Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I have a love hate relationship with FEB.

Well To catch you up to speed Brian is in the states. It is on a very sad note. His last grandfather Grandpa Greene past last week. So he went to be home with his family. Also 5 years ago Brian left for one of tha hardest deployments I think we went thur. At that same time his other grandfather know as PAPA Daniel past. Then 3years ago he left for Korea Wich a year after that brought us here to Italy Last year we went to Venice for Carnivale. So you can see why I have a love hate relationship with FEB.
Here is an update on the kids. Rhianna is going to be tested in a few weeks for some learning issues. We are hopeing to find out what to do to help her be a better student. Her b-day is coming up quick. She will be 9. WOW. But other then that she has been bladder infection free for almost 2 years. Praise the Lord!
Now Justin. I jsut have to say he is growing so much. He is loveing that he can read and he is trying to read books that a little to hard for him.
Him and Rhianna love to play outside all day long if I let them.
NOW MAKIAH. Well for starters she is still a spit fire. A few weeks ago we swithed that girls rooms and gave Makiah Rhianna's twin bed. While we did that we got Rhianna a new bed and a few other things that we needed. One was a small chair I was painting black. After I was letting something dry over night the next morning before I was get ready to finish Makiah got in to the paint. Yep and guess what! It was black paint on white tile flooring. I was able to clea her and the paint up. Yep Makiah is in to everything. I mean everything. She is so funny too. I guess that helps cause it helps me not get to angery at her.
As for me not much workign on school. Loveing every minute that I do it. I'm loving learing new things about my camera and new ways of seeing the world thur a lens. Here is one pic I took the other day. It's the mountins that are behind our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment