Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday in the Word.

This is new I'm hoping that with this I'm able to get more in to the Bible then just with my Morning quite time and what I do with the kids. But I'm in a new Bible study it online makes life easier. So As I was reading this weeks Verses the one that Opened my heart a little more was
 John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  
1. " Peace I give you" Its not the Spa/Nap Peace. Its the Knowing I don't have to carry everything by myself Peace. 
 2. Its the Knowing I have LIFE after death Peace. " My Peace I give to you," That is what He gave us when was beaten and hung on a cross to die for us. Yep that was HIM for US.
3. The world says peace but that is just for a short breath. It does not even give us what we need.
So Why should our heart be Troubled or Afraid. My answer to that is  CAUSE GODS got US and everything we Stress.

So Leave your worries and stress at the Feet of Jesus.
   Blessings Amy.


No comments:

Post a Comment