Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tried it Tuesday!!!

Yep its Tuesday. Holy Moly!!! Its reached 100 plus here in the southern part of AZ. So because its so hot I'm trying to make salads that are cool and refreshing. 
So the First one I made this week is a Broccoli & grape Salad. 




So Start off with a head of Fresh Broccoli cut it in to small bush like pieces(florets).
Get red seedless grapes cut them in halves. 
Oh Bacon cut bacon in inch pieces and fry them up and let them sit and cool. 
I also used 2 stalks of Celery chopped.
Also One slice of Onion chopped. ( not big onion fans in in my house.) 
Half cup of Mayo, and a sprinkle of sugar. Mix well or toss. Set in fridge for 1 hour.

Well That's it Yummy coolness for hot days.
Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Did everybody like it??

    I make a similar one and Mike and I LOVE it! We're bringing it to a Sunday School Fellowship (our first one) on Saturday. Maybe they won't like it, then...more for us! :)

    ReplyDelete