Saturday, May 25, 2013

Birthday fun

Yep May Is Madness. Its a huge birthday month and it the end of year for school people (not us). But this year was more then normal and the month is not over yet.
What I mean by that May is a huge Birthday month in our extend family about 6 birthdays. But just 2 in 2 days in our family. Makiah's was the 16th and she turned the big 5. Holy Cow my baby is five. Yes I had tears. Brian's the 17th also my Grandma's (GG) is the same day as Brian's.
 
Had a little Birthday party with my sisters foster kids. Its also ways fun at their house.
But on her Birthday I covered her door in Princess paper. who would not like that.

Next was Presents from Family. Head Phones and her Disney ticket.



Then the rest of the day was Food and shopping. YEAH!!!!


So for Makiah's 5th Briday it lasted a week. Wow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment