Saturday, May 25, 2013

Disneyland trip.

Well yep we did it again. Disney was on our things to do when we moved back to the USA. It was planned when we found out where we where moving to. Our Cousin asked us if we wanted to go with them. we took many Disney Trips(every year) with them. So it was like old times.So Here is a run down of our week long trip to Disneyland.

Makiah on Friday before we left.




Sunday: Disneyland. Makiah's first trip


First stop Mickey Mouse.


Makiah's First ride was Dumbo. I missed it due to Rhianna getting sick.
Her and I sat in the first aid station for an house till she felt better. 
We did do a few others but did not get any pic.

Tea Cups in the afternoon. 

Pirates, Haunted Mansion then
Family pic on Splash Mountian.
this was the last ride of the day before we got ready to watch Fantasmic show.


Monday: A day at Knotts Berry farm. Look it up if you have never heard about it. Its a great family park.I did not take any pic this day. It was just so much fun. I forgot. 



Tuesday: BEACH day. 








Wednesday:  California Adventure & Makiah's Princess dinner.
First it was off to Cars land.








Princess Makiah and her Royal court.

  

This was my by far favorite memory of the day.

Also this same day we got to see Wonder of Color show.
 Loved it. 



Thursday: Last day.
Minnie Mouse


OK so never in the last 10 years did we ever do the Tiki Hut. LOL. But this time we did.
 Got it. I will only ever go there if I want a nap or just to eat my Dole Whip in peace.
( You do need to see it for your self to understand.) 
But YUM on the Dole Whip. Why have I never had that before.
Oh Yeah Brian. LOL


 I did a really cool thing this time with Makiah instead of a pic book being signed I did a tee-shirt.
So much easier. We did not get 3 out of all the Princess at the park.
 So next march when we go it will get done.

 Yep we stopped to see Tigger and Pooh.

But the last stop of our trip was that best. Thats what Makiah said. It was Tower of Terror.
Yep My Baby rode the The Tower. She loved it. She wanted to go again but it was grad night and the park closed. We where the last fast pass people. 
                                     
So that was it for Our Trip. It was fun. Next year is already in the budget and planning stages. 
I know crazy. We are. 
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment