Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It Never to Late!!

Yep Its never to late to do anything. I'm writing this post because I have a new motto and outlook on life. "It's never to late!!" 
First I'm going to have you read this article on my Grandmother who is 95 years young.


Yep that is her getting her Diploma!!

My Grandmother is one Amazing lady. She has shown me what it is to be a Proverbs 31 & Titus 2 woman.
I cant even put down all the amazing things that she has told me over the years about her life and my family history. I'm thankful that she is writing it all down for our family. 
So with this new outlook on life and putting it down for everyone to see. 
AHH!!  Ok I can't believe I'm saying this.    
I Amy Greene is going back to school!!!
AHHH I just said that!!
Yes I have my HS Diploma. But I want to do something a little more just in case something in life changes.
That is one thing GG (Grandma) has taught us all. Just in case life happens have faith in God & and just keep going. Please pray for me and with me and my family on this new adventure. God keeps pointing at. 
Blessings. Amy 


No comments:

Post a Comment